Wednesday, June 19, 2013

The road to 10,000

Just a quick post to commemorate hitting 10,000 page views here on the blog. The management and staff at demassed.blogspot.com have been working hard to provide you with interesting and insightful content since launching in late February 2013 and would like to take this opportunity to thank you graciously for your patronage.

This said, I think I can stop counting page views now. I was so taken by the rate of growth on the blog early on (expectations were low to modest; it must be a self-protective thing) that each time a milestone of another 1,000 page views was reached I sent out celebratory tweets. I think I will not burden you with such gloat-tweets after this one. I would just like to say thanks for the page views, the thumbs up, the retweets, and your overall interest in the project. I'm not sure if/what it will turn into, beyond a blog, but as this highly numerical world in which we live provides me with feedback regarding the posts, I am considering the possibility of expanding it to something more substantial.

I have been travelling lately and will be doing a relocation for a chunk of the summer for a research project I'll be working on, so blogging may be more intermittent than it has been, but rest assured that I have a few posts in progress and plan on getting them up in short order. I also tweet individual stories related to the topic of digital disintermediation, and you can follow them here, in the window on the right hand side of the blog, or you can tw-ollow me directly @LK617.

Once again, thanks for your blog support and feel free to drop me a line with comments, suggestions, or any manner of feedback re the topics covered here.


No comments:

Post a Comment